Wednesday 28 October 2015

Jessica Lucia Andrade: Brownie Club - First Meeting

I am extremely grateful to have been given the Seed Commission by Rifco Arts, as this has enabled me to get the support I need to finally put my creative ideas from page to stage.

My meeting with Holly and Pravesh was refreshing to meet such welcoming people in the arts that are willing to develop my idea and nurture me as an artist.

We sat down and talked about my artistic vision and how they can help with producing, dramaturgy and putting my showcase piece on at Watford Palace.

After my individual meeting with them we met the other artists they are commissioning, it was lovely hearing their ideas and artistic journeys. 

I look forward to January to see how each one has developed so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment